The Fastest, Most Reliable Video Delivery Worldwide
Mo2Go delivers on the promise of the digital video revolution. Where impossible before, imagine 2 hours of HD video content delivered in approximately 1 minute to any smart device free from interruptions, delays, and other connectivity issues. Now possible, Mo2Go delivers videos to mobile devices, fast, efficiently, and inexpensively without relying on the quality of the end user’s Internet service.
How does Mo2Go work?
- Mo2Go Web™: Cloud-based system for management of content, SpeedSpots, and users throughout the Mo2Go network.
- Mo2Go SpeedSpot™: Local caching server for fast delivery of large content to end-user mobile devices without the Internet. Blazing speeds: 2 hours video < 1 minute.
- Mo2Go Client™: Mobile app to allow end-users secure access to their account and content.
What is it like to use Mo2Go?
Using locally stored content, our Mo2Go SpeedSpots offer fast direct content delivery on demand to multiple mobile devices at once. Users interact with a transactional server to find, order, and pay for content or content subscriptions. Then user devices within range of a SpeedSpot (up to 100 meters (approximately the length of a soccer field)) can quickly and automatically download Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected, trackable content independent of Internet bandwidth constraints. The video content (entertainment, health, education, sports, etc.) can then be viewed using Mo-DV’s secure software video player on any number of devices.
The Mo2Go advantage over current streaming and downloading are reliability and speed without buffering. Over the Top (OTT) streaming or downloading requires an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth, often problematic in some places and at certain times such as emerging countries, high traffic locations (malls, airports, trains, etc.), and rural communities. Consequently, video playback is often throttled, buffered, and even dropped when bandwidth is insufficient, e.g. when many people are streaming/downloading video simultaneously.
Mo2Go delivery is Extremely Fast and Interruption-Free! All video content is downloaded from the Mo2Go SpeedSpots
- Traditional streaming and downloading => over the Internet — dependent on time, place, and cost of service — could be extremely slow, e.g. two hour HD video downloaded in 15 to 30 minutes or longer
- Mo2Go downloading => automatically connected when in the proximity of a Mo2Go SpeedSpot is extremely fast, e.g. two hour HD video downloaded in approximately one minute
What is the Mo2Go Value?
- Fast — 2-hour high definition (HD) video in under a minute
- Good viewing experience — low latency, no buffering, no interruptions
- Convenience — seamless automatic download, no Internet connection required
CONTENT PROVIDERS GET (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Apple, NASA, DoD)
- Reach users globally — the majority of the world without sufficient bandwidth
- Secure — Digital Rights Management (DRM) for content
- Analytics — capture user behavior such as: downloading, playing, and more
- Versatile — supports diverse content, sizes, and formats (HD, HDX, UHD/4K, 8K, etc.)
NETWORK & INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (ISPS) GET (e.g. Comcast, AT&T, Space X / Starlink, Viasat)
- New content delivery channel — a potential new revenue source
- Offload video demand burden from the network for mobile Inexpensive Mo2Go™ SpeedSpot™ deployment
Mo2Go is a scalable, customizable, simple solution that is cost-effective to deploy.
Partner with Mo-DV
Mo-DV is partnering now with content providers and networking companies to deploy Mo2Go to capitalize on the high-margin revenue from content delivery and advertising to millions of untapped users while delivering an exceptional experience to end-user customers globally:
- Partner licenses the Mo2Go Software from Mo-DV
- Partner provides video content, hardware, and deployment locations
Mo2Go Summary – A Win for Both End Users & our Partners
- The Mo-DV patented Mo2Go Product Suite is today’s solution for mobile delivery and next-generation media needs.
- Rapid and secure content delivery (e.g. a 2 hour HD video in approximately 1 minute), increasing content sales.
- Overcomes the cost and capacity constraints of today’s public network-based offerings
- Allows partners to take advantage of the exploding growth in the quantity and quality of mobile content to smart devices.
- Ensures content is protected via modular DRM and monitored via intelligent analytics
- Mo2Go SpeedSpot securely delivers content faster than ever before.